Guide on how to modify (add/remove members) a distribution list through the Exchange 2013 Control Panel.
All SyncMyOffice hosted Exchange 2013 accounts.
- You must have a SyncMyOffice hosted Exchange account
- Log in to the Control Panel.
- Click on Manage distribution lists, located in the Exchange section under Tasks.
- Click on Edit members near the distribution list whose membership you would like to modify.
- Put a checkmark in the boxes that are next to the users you wish to include as members in the distribution list and click on Save.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.