This guide will show you how to give someone access to your files in your Outlook account.
All SyncMyMail hosted Exchange 2010 accounts.
- a SyncMyMail hosted Exchange 2010 account
- Open Outlook.
- Click on Go – Folder List.
- In the Folder List, click on the icon representing the folder that you want to share (e.g Calendar).
- Right click on the chosen folder (e.g. Calendar) and then click on Properties.
- Click on the Permissions tab.
- Click on Add to add the name of the user that you want to grant access to.
- Select the kind of permission the person you want to share your files with will have by selecting an option in thePermission Level field.
- Click on Apply.
- Click on OK.
Note: Once you granted this access, the other party will need to open your shared resource in their Outlook. Please refer to the FAQ #: How to open another person’s calendar or other folder in Outlook 2010 (Exchange 2010).
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.