How To Setup Office 365 on MAC IOS
- Tap Settings | Mail, Contacts, Calendars | Add Account (see Figure B)
Add an email account.
- Tap Microsoft Exchange. Enter your full email address in the Email field, plus your Username(Email address) and Password (see Figure C). Enter your domain name only.
Enter your email address, username, and password.
- Enter the Exchange Server setup information (provided to you while getting access to Office 365 or from your IT staff), and then tap Next. Your iPhone will try to locate your Exchange Online Server. If your iPhone can’t locate the server, you’ll need to enter your Office 365 Exchange Server’s complete address in the Server field on the Account page
- Server: outlook.office365.com
- (see Figure D).
You may need to enter your Office 365 Exchange Server settings on the Account page.
- Choose which content you would like to synchronize: your mail, contacts, and calendars. Tap Save when you have made your selections.
If you are prompt for an outgoing server,
Please type in: smtp.office365.com