This guide will show you how to use the configuration tool to set up your Exchange 2010 Outlook profile.
All SyncMyMail hosted Exchange 2010 accounts.
- a SyncMyMail Exchange 2010 account
- Log into the 2010 Control Panel.
- Under the Organization section, click on Downloads.
- Select the Outlook configuration tool and then click on Download.
- On the File Download window, click on Run.
- Click on Run if you get a security warning.
- Enter your email address in the Email address field and then click on OK.
- Click on OK and then restart Outlook.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.