This guide will show you how to add your Exchange 2010 account to your Android mobile device.
All SyncMyMail 2010 hosted Exchange accounts.
- a SyncMyMail 2010 hosted Exchange account
- Go to Menu.
- Go to Accounts & sync settings.
- Press Add account.
- Enter your email in the Email field, your password in the Password field and DOMAIN in the Domain field and then press Next.
- Enter your SAM account name in the Username field (your password should already be entered in the password field).
- Enter webmail.syncmymail.co.za in the Server field.
- Check the box Requires SSL and then Press Next.
- Press Automatic push.
- Choose how far back you want to sync in the Amount to synchronize field.
- Press Next.
- In the Give this account a name field, you may give a screen name to your account (optional).
- Enter the name you wish recipients of your emails to see in the Your name field (displayed on outgoing messages).
- Press Done.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.