How to set up ActiveSync on a BlackBerry 10 with Exchange 2013.
All SyncMyOffice hosted Exchange 2013 accounts.
- a SyncMyOffice Exchange 2013 account
- a BlackBerry 10 device
- ActiveSync enabled on your account
Note: The Username is case-sensitive. For example, if the account was created in the Control Panel with the email address UserOne@Example.com (including capital letters), entering firstname.lastname@example.org on your BlackBerry will make the configuration fail.
- On your BlackBerry 10’s home screen, tap on Settings.
- Tap on Accounts.
- Scroll down and tap on Advanced.
- Tap on Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync.
- Give your ActiveSync account a name in the Description field. Leave the Domain field blank. Enter your email address in the Username field. Enter your email address in the Email Address field. Enter your password in the Password field. Enter the server value you will find in the Control Panel in the User Information section (ex.: webmail.example.com) in the Server Address field. All other values can remain at their default settings. Click on Next.
- Select the elements you wish to sync and then tap on Done but do not select Memos as it might cause sync issues.
- If you have multiple accounts, you may select which one is considered to be the default account by tapping on Set Default.
- Select both the default email account and the default calendar while sending meeting invites.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.