How to manage the Organization Anti-spam settings in the Exchange 2010 Control Panel.
All SyncMyMail 2010 hosted Exchange accounts.
- You must have a SyncMyMail 2010 hosted Exchange account
- Log into the Control Panel.
- Click on Spam Setting, located in the Organisation » Exchange section under Tasks.
- If you wish to let your users define their own spam settings, check the box Allow users to change their spam settings.
- Choose the Spam filtering level that is right for you.
- In the Whitelist field, add an email address, a domain name or an IP address.
- In the Blacklist field, add an email address, a domain name or an IP address.
- Click on Save.
Note: Items in your Blacklist override items in your Whitelist. If bob.com is in both your Whitelist and yourBlacklist, emails from bob.com will be blocked.
Note: If the box Allow users to change their spam settings is not checked, administrators can still make changes to their user’s Whitelist and Blacklist but the user cannot.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.