This guide will show you how to forward your emails from an external domain to your SyncMyOffice mailbox.
All SyncMyOffice 2013 hosted Exchange accounts.
- a SyncMyOffice 2013 hosted Exchange account
Note: You will need to follow these steps if you are unable to point your MX records to SyncMyOffice and wish to forward your emails to your SyncMyOffice mailbox.
- Log into the Control Panel.
- Select the user for whom you wish to forward emails
- Click on Edit, located in the Mailbox section under Tasks.
- In the Alias table, take note of the alias that looks like firstname.lastname@example.org
- Change your domain type to External relay.
- Go to your forwarding provider and enter the email@example.com address as the recipient address. Please refer: FAQ: How to add a forwarder for an External Relay Hosted Exchange account (Cpanel)
Please refer to the FAQ #: How to edit a domain type (Exchange 2010).
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.