This guide will show you how to edit a domain type from your Control Panel.
All SyncMyMail hosted Exchange 2010 accounts.
- a SyncMyMail hosted Exchange 2010 account with administrative privileges
Note: There are two ways to use our Exchange services. You can either modify the MX records to point to Syncmymail or forward emails from an external source to your Syncmymail mailbox.If your MX records point to Syncmymail, your domain type should be set as Authoritative.If you are forwarding emails from an external source to your Syncmymail mailbox, your domain type should be set as External relay.
- Log into the 2010 Control Panel.
- Click on Domains, located in the Organization » Exchange section under Tasks.
- Click on Edit next to the domain you wish to change.
- Select the desired domain type in the dropdown menu and then click on Save.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.