This guide will show you how to deactivate a BlackBerry from a user from the Control Panel.
All SyncMyMail 2010 hosted Exchange accounts.
- a SyncMyMail 2010 hosted Exchange account
- BlackBerry device
- Log into the 2010 Control Panel.
- Select the user for whom you wish to deactivate the BlackBerry.
- In the BlackBerry section under Tasks, click on Deactivate.
- Click on Yes.
- The window will change to inform you that the user’s BlackBerry was deactivated.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.