SynopsisThis guide will show you how to create an identity in Outlook 2011 for Mac for Exchange 2016.
Applicable toAll SyncMyOffice hosted Exchange 2016 accounts
- aSyncMyOffice hosted Exchange 2016 account
- an Outlook 2011 client
- Make sure Outlook 2011 for Mac is closed.
- Click on Applications and then on Microsoft Office 2011 folder.
- Click on the Office folder.
- Open the Microsoft Database Utility.
- Click on the + symbol.
- Give your identity a name.
- Set the identity as default if for example other identities were already created.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.