This guide will show you how to create an Exchange 2010 account in Outlook 2011 for Mac using the manual method.
All SyncMyMail hosted Exchange 2010 accounts.
- a SyncMyMail hosted Exchange 2010 account
- an Outlook 2011 client
- Click on the Outlook icon.
- Click on Tools and then on Accounts.
- Click on Exchange account.
- Enter your email address in the E-mail address field, your DOMAIN\your_SAM_Account_Name in the User Name field, your email password in the Password field and webmail.domainlocalhost.com in the Server field. Make sure the box Configure automatically is NOT checked and then click on Add Account.
- Check the box Always use my response for this server and then click on Allow.
- Give your account a name in the Account description field.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.