- This guide will show you how to create your SharePoint 2010 site.
- All SyncMyOffice hosted SharePoint 2010 accounts.
- A SyncMyOffice hosted SharePoint 2010 account
- Log into the Control Panel.
- Click on Sites, located in the SharePoint section.
- Click on Create a new SharePoint site.
- Fill out the fields and click on Create.
- Take note of the IP address that is displayed in yellow as you will need it in step 6.
- Create a new entry on your DNS server to point to our SharePoint server. Go in your registrar’s Control Panel (ex: GoDaddy, Network Solutions, etc) and create an A host record called sharepoint.
Example: GoDaddy: Host name = sharepoint (This is to have http://sharepoint.yourdomain.com/ as your sharepoint URL) Points to the IP Address you will find in your Control Panel. It will be one of these IP addresses:
188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11 or 18.104.22.168.
To find the IP for your site, go to Sites under the Sharepoint heading, click on Edit and then on Cancel.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.