This guide will show you how to connect to your SharePoint 2010 using WebDav.
All SyncMyMail hosted SharePoint 2010 accounts.
- a SyncMyMail hosted SharePoint account
- an existing SharePoint site?
- a user already created in the Control Panel?
- Click on Start – Computer or right-click on the Computer icon on your desktop.
- Click on Map Network Drive.
- The Map Network Drive window will appear. Enter your SharePoint site URL in the Folder field and click onFinish.
- In the Connect to… window, enter your SharePoint login credentials in the Username and Password fields and then click on OK.
- Your site will appear in a new window.
- You can access your network location by clicking on Computer again, the site will be there.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.