SynopsisHow to configure Outlook 2013 using Auto-connect (Exchange 2016).
Applicable toAll SyncMyOffice hosted Exchange 2016 accounts.
- You must have aSyncMyOffice Hosted Exchange 2016 account.
- You must have Outlook 2013
- You must have configured an autodiscoverA record for
- You must have a mailbox assigned to your user
1) In Tile view, type Mail. Search will return a few results. Click on Settings and then click on Mail.
2) Click on Add.
3) Enter a name for your new profile (e.g. Outlook or SherWeb) and then click on OK.
4) In the Add New E-mail Account window, enter the following information, and then click on Next:
Your Name: type the name you wish others to see when they receive emails from you.
E-mail Address: type your e-mail address. It should be as follows: firstname.lastname@example.org
Password: type your email password
Retype Password: retype your password
5) A window will appear. Check the box Don’t ask me about this website again and then click on Allow.
6) Enter your regular email address and password in the Connection window that appears.
7) Click on Finish.
Feel free to contact us for any other questions.