How to configure a POP3 or IMAP account on an iPhone or an iPad with iOS 7
All SyncMyOffice hosted Exchange accounts.
- An iPhone or an iPad
- a SyncMyOffice Hosted Exchange POP3 or IMAP account
- On the start screen of your device, press Settings.
- Tap Mail, Contacts, Calendar
- In Accounts, tap Add Account.
- Press Other.
- Press Add Mail Account.
- Enter your name in the Name field and your email address in the Address You may also enter a short description to identify your account in the Description field.
- Select POP for a POP3 account and IMAP for an IMAP account
- Under Incoming Mail Server, you need to enter your webmail server value in the Host Name
For an Exchange 2010 or 2013 account, enter the server value you will find in the Control Panel in the User Informationsection (ex: webmail.example.com).
- Under Outgoing Mail Server, you need to enter your smtp server value in the Host Name
For an Exchange 2010 or 2013 account, enter the value you will find in the Control Panel in the User Information section (ex: smtp.example.com).
- Press Next, then Your account is added.
For Server details: Please refer FAQs
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.