This guide will show you how to configure a POP3 account in Outlook 2016 for Mac with Exchange 2013.
All SyncMyMail hosted Exchange 2013 accounts.
- a SyncMyMail hosted Exchange 2013 account
- an Outlook 2016 client for Mac
- Open Outlook 2016 for Mac.
- Click on Add Account .
- Click on Other Email .
- Enter your email address in the E-mail address field and your password in the Password field. Then, choose POP in the Type dropdown menu, enter owa.syncmymail.co.za in the Incoming server field, check the box Use SSL to connect, enter smtp05.syncmymail.co.za in the Outgoing server field, check the boxes Override default port and Use SSL to connect, change the port to 587 for the Outgoing server. Finally, click on Add Account.
- Click on More Options.
- Choose Use Incoming Server Info in the Authentication drop down menu and then click on OK.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.