This guide will show you how to set up a Palm Treo 650/700 account with Exchange 2010.
All SyncMyMail 2010 hosted Exchange accounts.
- a SyncMyMail 2010 hosted Exchange account
- a Palm Treo 650 or 700
- On your unit’s main page, select VersaMail. A set-up wizard should appear.
If not, please go to Menu »Accounts » Account Setup.
- Press New.
- Enter the name you wish to give to your account in the Account Name field, Exchange ActiveSync in theMail Service field. Then, press Next.
- Enter your email address in the Username field, your Exchange account password in the Password field and then, press Next.
- Enter your email address in the Email Address field, webmail.Syncmymail2010.com in the Mail Serverfield and then press Next.
- Select Advanced.
- Make sure that the Port Number is 443 and that the User Secure Connection (SSL) box is checked and then press Next.
- On the Proxy Server Settings page, leave the Proxy Server field blank, enter 80 for the Port Number, leave the Proxy authentication box unchecked, and then press Done.
- Press Sync.
Note: Synchronization can take up to five minutes.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.