How to check the size of a mailbox in Outlook 2010 (Exchange 2013).
All SyncMyOffice Hosted Exchange 2013 accounts.
- You must have a SyncMyOffice Hosted Exchange 2013 account.
- You must have an Outlook 2010 profile.
Note: A warning will be sent to all Exchange users when their mailboxes are almost at full capacity (100Mb of space left). The server will then prohibit users from sending and receiving email.
If after deleting data from Outlook, the mailbox size is still large, it is advised to empty the deleted items folder from OWA.
- Open Outlook
- Right-click on the Mailbox folder and then click on Data File Properties
- In the General tab, click on Folder Size.
- Click on the Server Data tab and you will see the size of your mailbox listed next to Total Size (including sub folders).
Note: Your sub-folders are included in the size of the mailbox.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.