How to automatically configure your Exchange account in Outlook 2016 for Windows
All SyncMyOffice hosted Exchange 2010, 2013 and 2016 accounts.
- a SyncMyOffice Exchange 2010 and 2013 account
Note: Only the automatic configuration method works with Outlook 2016 for Windows. In order for this to work, you must have an autodiscover configured in the DNS.
Please refer FAQs:
- On your desktop, click on Start> Control Panel.
- Click on the Mailicon to open your Outlook settings.
Note: if you are using Windows 7, please ignore this step. Instead, go to your (Windows) Control Panel and double-click on Mail.
- Click on Show profiles.
- Click on Add.
- Enter a name for your new profileand then click on OK.
- In the Add New E-mail Account window, enter the following information, and then click on Next:
Your Name: type the name you wish others to see when they receive emails from you.
E-mail Address: type your e-mail address. It should be as follows: firstname.lastname@example.org
Password: type your email password
Retype Password: retype your password
- A window will appear. Check the boxDon’t ask me about this website again and then click on Allow.:
- Enter your regular email addressand password in the Connection window that appears.
- Click on Finish.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.