This guide will show you how to add a user to your SharePoint 2010 site.
All SyncMyMail hosted SharePoint 2010 accounts.
- a hosted SharePoint 2010 account with Syncmymail
- an existing SharePoint site
- a user already created in the Control Panel (Please refer to the FAQ: How to create a user in the Control Panel (Exchange 2010).
- Log into your SharePoint site using your administrator account.
- Click on Site Actions located on the top link bar and then click on Site Permissions.
- Under the Edit tab, click on Grant Permissions.
- In the Users/group field, enter the user’s email address, choose the permissions you wish the user to have under Give Permission, and then click on OK.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.