This guide will show you how to activate your copy of Outlook 2010 with an Exchange 2013 account.
All SyncMyOffice Hosted Exchange 2013 accounts.
- Log into the Control Panel
- Click on Downloads under Organization in the Tasks
- Click on either the 32 or 64 bit version, depending on which version of Outlook 2010 you have and then click Download.
- You can choose to either Open the file or Save it and then click OK.
- Open Outlook 2010.
- Click on File, then Help, then Change product key.
- Enter the product key that you downloaded from the control panel.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.