How to activate the Archiving service (Exchange 2013).
All SyncMyOffice Hosted Exchange 2013 accounts.
You must have a SyncMyOffice Hosted Exchange 2013 account.
1) Log into the Control Panel.
2) Click on Activate under the Archiving task on the right side of the page.
3) Create a password for the Archiving service in the Password field.
4) Set the language by using the Dropdown Menu, then click on Activate.
5) Click on Edit Settings under the Archiving task on the right side of the main page in the Control Panel.
6) Select either the Dynamic or Static type, and then click on Update.
Note: If you select Dynamic, all users with a mailbox will automatically be added to the Archiver. If you select Static, you will have to manually add members to the Archiver.
Feel free to contact us for any other questions.