How to access shared calendar using Outlook app for iphone and Android (Exchange 2013)
All SyncMyOffice Hosted Exchange accounts.
- a SyncMyOffice Hosted Exchange account
- Microsoft Outlook app
- Open App Store and download the app Microsoft Outlook. (Note: The same app can be downloaded from Google Play for Android devices)
- Once, the Microsoft Outlook app is installed, open the app and click on Add Account.
- Tap on Exchange.
- Enter the details: E-mail address, password and enter any Description for your reference. Tap LOG IN
- Once the account has been added you would get the below message.
- Tap on Calendar tap and then on the 3 lines () on the top left corner of the screen to select the calendars to be displayed.
Note: The app would automatically login to your account. In case, it asks for more details, enter the below details:
Username: same as e-mail address
Domain: should be kept blank
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.