Manual configuration guide for Outlook 2016 (Office 365).
All SyncMyOffice hosted Office 365 accounts.
- You must have a SyncMyOffice Office 365 email account.
- You must have Outlook 2016
- On your desktop, click on Start > Control Panel.
- Click on the Mail icon to open your Outlook settings.
Note: if you are using Windows 7, please ignore this step. Instead, go to your (Windows) Control Panel and double-click on Mail.
- Click on Show profiles.
- Click on Add.
- Enter a name for your new profile and then click on OK.
- Enter your email address and password and then click on Next.
NB!: At this point, Outlook should automatically discover the required settings if your DNS records are correctly configured and if you have no local or corporate network configuration conflicts.
Click on Next and then click on Finish.
- Close the Mail screen and open Outlook.
When you are asked for your password, enter it into the Password field.
- A message box will appear in the lower right of your screen stating that Microsoft Outlook is setting up a local copy of your mailbox. It may be several minutes until all of your data is available.
Once you see All folders are up to date and Connected to Microsoft Exchange, you can begin using your newly configured Exchange profile.